Visa Number One
High Experience With Visa Solutions
Get Starts


Education Visa

Applying for a Non-Immigrant ED visa in Thailand (without leaving Thailand to Thai consulate in a foreign country)

Total price ฿ 52,300
  1. The tuition fee 34,000 baht for a register.
    • 3 times of fee immigration for an extension visa (1,900 baht per time)
    • 3 times of 90 days report
    • Document fee to the Ministry of Education
  2. The process for change ED visa in Thailand 18,000 baht.
  3. A school T-shirt 300 baht.
The process to apply for a Non-Immigrant ED visa in Thailand
  1. The applicant has to bring a passport, 2 photos with blue background (4*6 cm), lease agreement and TM.30 (the receipt of notification that shows where alien has stayed). Fill out the application form and pay 52,300 baht.
    • The tuition fee 34,000 baht for a register.
    • The process for change ED visa in Thailand 18,000 baht.
    • A school T-shirt 300 baht.
  2. The staff prepares all documents and sends them to the Ministry of Education; it takes 10 days to get the documents back.
  3. After the school receives the documents from the Ministry of Education. We will send those documents to Immigration to change your visa to a Non-Immigrant ED visa. Afterward, the Immigration Officer will make an appointment to take a photo. Waiting for 21 days to get a NonImmigrant ED visa.
What should you do after you got a Non-Immigrant ED?

The policy of immigration about a Non-Immigrant ED visa is every 90 days you have to go to the Immigration Office for 90 days report and an extension visa. Our staff will make an appointment with you and support you at Immigration Office. Classes scheduled on Tuesday-Wednesday and Saturday-Sunday every 2 days per week and only 2 hours per day. There are 3 classes on 10 - 12 a.m., 1-3 p.m. and 3-5 p.m. Please don't forget to wear trousers, socks, and a school T-shirt when you come to join a class.

If you want to leave Thailand while you have a Non-Immigrant Ed visa.
Please inform our staff if you want to leave Thailand via e-mail because they will plan for the next extension visa and 90 days report. It's a very important thing before you leave Thailand.You will first need to get a re-entry permit in order to not lose your visa when you leave. A re-entry permit can be secured from a Thai Immigration Office or International Airport. The fees are 1,000 baht for a single entry, and 3,800 baht for a multiple entry permit.

  1. A single-entry (1,000 baht) allows its holder to enter Thailand only once, within the given period of time, as mentioned in the visa sticker affixed to their passport.
  2. A multiple-entry (3,800 baht) allows you to enter Thailand several times during the period while your visa is valid.
  • Your non-immigrant Ed visa will be automatically canceled if you leave Thailand without doing re-entry permit or comeback after your visa invalid
  • If you are unavailable when the staff makes an appointment for an extension visa and 90 days report. You can postpone to another day but it should not over your visa expire. If you stay over your visa expire that call "overstay" and you have to pay a fine 500 baht per day.

Contact Us